Anti Bullying Week October 2015
Anti-Bullying Week in England this year is from the 16th – 20th November.
The theme is ‘Make a Noise about bullying’.
The key aims of the week are to
- empower children and young people to make a noise about bullying – whether it is happening to them or to someone else, face to face or online
- help parents and carers have conversations with their children about bullying – both as a way of preventing bullying and to help children who are worried about bullying
- encourage ‘talking schools’ where all children and young people are given a safe space to discuss bullying and other issues that affect their lives and are supported to report all forms of bullying
- A variety of activities will happen in class and work will be produced to make a whole school Anti-bullying display.
- More information can be found at http://www.anti-bullyingalliance.org.uk/anti-bullying-week/
Key Stage 1
Key Stage 2